Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fall Banner for Donna Salazar

Can you believe in all my years of crafting, I've never created a banner? . . . that is until now.

I'm up on the Donna Salazar Blog with a girlie grunge banner. Donna's creative team has the wonderful opportunity to work with collections by the new PhotoPlay paper company this month. I've paired Donna's products with their Autumn Day collection for my banner.

Here's a sneak peek:

Stop by Donna's blog to see how I've created this sweet banner HERE.

~ Blessings ~


Donna Salazar Designs Products

Other Products
Flower Pods ~ Stash
(Can be found in the floral department of craft stores)
Hemptique ~ Hemp Cord - 20#, white
Black and variegated hemp cord for twine flowers ~ Stash
(Found in jewelry department of craft stores)
Eyelets ~ Stash
Helmar ~ 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
We R Memory Keepers ~ Crop-A-Dile
Darice ~ Heat Tool

3 comments:

  1. Trying this again, I love your work, this banner is just stunning, I'm not much on making banners but this is such an inspiration, I'm going to give it a try.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never created a banner either...and yours looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.